Want a calendar that keeps your year organized but is also “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor”? Then this delightfully durable weekly/monthly planner is for you!
What’s inside? Plenty!
· A 12-month 2021 calendar up front provides quick reference about the year ahead: See on which days family and friends’ birthdays fall, what holidays turn into long weekends, when to book your vacation, and more!
· 12 monthly grids for you to create a “big picture” of your plans and appointments for the period—plus give you pause for reflection, with full Moon facts, a proverb, a timeless tidbit of wisdom, a quote, and a fun fact about “21” (inspired by the year 2021)!
· a weekly format (arranged Monday through Sunday in each spread) with plenty of space each day for detailing appointments, events, reminders, observations, and inspirations
· in true Almanac fashion, each day offers a tip, fact, quote, proverb, or bit of folklore alongside whimsical illustrations
· U.S. and Canadian holidays, plus Moon phases (new, first quarter, full, and last quarter), including traditional full Moon names like Strawberry Moon
· dates of lunar and solar eclipses
· 12-month 2022 and 2023 calendars in back for quick reference to the years ahead
· pages for recording passwords, addresses and phone numbers, and emergency contacts
· The hard cover and sturdy construction protect your valuable notes, and the quality, off-white paper doesn’t glare at you while you read them. Measuring 7-1/2"W x 10-1/4"H when closed, the calendar contains a concealed Wire-O binding that allows it to lie flat for easy handling.
This stunning planner is brought to you by The Old Farmer’s Almanac, which has been providing guidance about timekeeping, living off the land, running a smart and happy home, and enjoying the many wonders of earth and sky for 229 years!
Makes a great gift!
Enjoy the wit and wisdom of The Old Farmer’s Almanac with their other beautiful 2021 calendars: Country, Weather Watcher’s, Moon, Everyday, and Gardening.
About the Author
America's best-selling annual publication, with facts, feature articles, and advice that are "useful, with a pleasant degree of humor."