There are no products in your shopping cart.
Collins IGCSE(R) Biology provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE(R) syllabus for Biology and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
- Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE(R) Biology syllabus
- Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
- Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
- Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
- Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists
- Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results
- One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE(R) science syllabuses, approved for use as Cambridge International Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools
- Seeking endorsement from Cambridge.